Welcome to the Web 2.0 Expo Scavenger Hunt
How do you play and win? It's simple:
- Download Microsoft Tag to your smart phone
- Then, beginning Monday, start deciphering our 9 clues. Each clue represents a location where we have a Tag for you to snap. When you snap a Tag, you'll be notified that you snapped the Tag successfully.
- Instant Prizes: we'll have 3 instant, random winners at each location. If you're a winner, you'll be asked for your contact info. Then you will receive a confirmation email. Winners must collect their prize from the Web 2.0 Expo Registration Help Desk in Moscone West registration by 12 noon on Thursday, May 6.
- Grand Prizes: The first two attendees who successfully check-in and snap a Tag at each of our 9 locations will win one of our two grand prizes.
Instant prizes are Xbox games and HD Zunes.
Grand Prizes are Two Xbox Elites
So, what are you waiting for? Well, you have to wait until Monday, but then, see below for the clues to our 9 locations. You can solve the clues and snap the tags in any order.
- We'll keep this one easy—go to the bottom of this page to find the first tag.
- Visit this booth to thank them for supplying the great prizes and technology for the Web 2.0 Expo scavenger hunt.
- Get aHEAiD in the Web 2.0 Expo scavenger hunt by stopping by this art display on the Expo Floor.
- Stop by this space where attendees create the conversation. It's Open Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 10 minute presentations by our sponsors and exhibitors—visit this spot on the show floor for another chance to win a great prize!
- Where can you see Ben Huh, Chris Anderson and Hilary Mason? Enter here to find out.
- Make sure to stop by this table near registration to make your badge pretty.
- Visit this company's booth—spreading knowledge is their motto, and oh yeah, they Co-Produce Web 2.0 Expo too!
- No lizards or lemurs in this part of Expo Hall—just great examples of up-and-coming Web 2.0 companies.
For more information about Microsoft Tag, go to www.microsoft.com/tag or join their community on Twitter @MicrosoftTag.